USB Audio Recorder PRO 22.214.171.124
|Continue to app|
Record and playback audio in high quality from a USB audio interface! Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback and record from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written a custom USB audio driver from scratch because many Android devices do not support USB audio or not in the full quality that our driver offers. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording!
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
About USB Audio Recorder PRO
USB Audio Recorder PRO is a free trial app for Android published in the Audio File Players list of apps, part of Audio & Multimedia.
The company that develops USB Audio Recorder PRO is eXtream Software Development. The latest version released by its developer is 126.96.36.199. This app was rated by 57 users of our site and has an average rating of 2.9.
To install USB Audio Recorder PRO on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2021-05-02 and was downloaded 5446 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the USB Audio Recorder PRO as malware or if the download link for com.extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install USB Audio Recorder PRO on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the USB Audio Recorder PRO is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by USB Audio Recorder PRO will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- USB Audio Recorder PRO will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
|Publisher||eXtream Software Development|
|Category||Audio & Multimedia|
|Subcategory||Audio File Players|
|File size||1.99 MB|
|License model||Free Trial|
posted on 2021-05-02
* Added dB indicator lines.
* The Mon button is now styled to show a red line when active.
* In some situations, multitrack recordings were stopped after the 2GB split point. Solved.
posted on 2021-03-05
The Mixer tab now shows the dB values of sliders and double tapping this area opens a dialog to enter values manually.
posted on 2020-12-14
* May fix storage problems on Android 10 or 11
posted on 2020-05-11
* Solved a crash in the playlist.
* 'Email feedback about this device' could show an empty message body. Solved.
posted on 2020-05-07
The app didn't run anymore on x86-based devices. Solved.
posted on 2020-04-10
Solved issue with Mix-PreD (and probably other USB audio interfaces)
posted on 2020-03-25
* 'Play using media player' and 'Share' should work again.
* Volume meter display when playing back should work again.
posted on 2017-11-10
* Recordings are now saved with the month number instead of the name for better sorting.
* Selecting an external sd card should now be easier on Android 5 and higher.
* Added preference option 'Bus speed estimation' for use with Android 7 and higher when the USB bus speed is incorrectly chosen.
posted on 2016-09-01
• Added support for Android 7 Nougat.,• Material design theme is now selected for Android 5 and higher
posted on 2013-06-25
Several fixes and updates